On top of the day-to-day business challenges that entrepreneurs face, so many of us find ourselves battling sleep deprivation, spending way too much time on our laptops and burnout.
As we concentrate on building our businesses, our health often takes a backseat as Mariah Coz, founder of Femtrepreneur can attest to. In this episode, Mariah and I talk about the importance of self-care as an entrepreneur as she shares her story of how she beat burnout.
We also go into the importance of delegation, why overcoming burnout means more than just catching up on rest and why it is all about making the choice to avoid it.
I’m a firm believer that you get more done as a healthy, happy and composed entrepreneur than as a stressed one! This chat gave a lot of great tips and insights on how to prioritize your health so break out that notepad and enjoy.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What the turning point was for Mariah to slow down.
- What Mariah learned when she took a break from content creation.
- Why overcoming burnout means more than catching up on rest.
- Chris and Mariah talk about re-launching with the same material and process.
- Mariah shares her insights on burnout and her tips on recovery.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Mariah Coz’s website
- Mariah Coz on Twitter
- Youpreneur Summit 2017
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!