Sometimes adjusting focus can change the whole game for a person or a business. In this episode of YoupreneurFM, Jeff Rose joins me to talk about building his business around his personal brand and how it changed everything.
We also go into his blogging journey and how he started off after his tour of duty, what he’s done with Good Financial Cents and how he’s built his brand around his expertise.
We also discussed how Jeff is monetizing his brand today, what his best investment was when it came to business and so much more.
You’re going to love this conversation with Jeff, so sit back with a notepad, pen and a good mug of coffee and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What Chris’ challenged Jeff to do to promote his content.
- How Jeff created content around search words when he first started.
- What is the one thing that entrepreneurs need to focus on when it comes to finances.
- Chris and Jeff talk about the difference between marketing and promoting content.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Jeff Rose’s website
- Jeff Rose on Twitter
- Good Financial Cents
- Soldier of Fortune
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!