Goals aren’t exclusively for the start of the new year, and you should always revisit and re-evaluate your goals as the year progresses.
A comment I saw on the private Youpreneur community forums, where members of the Youpreneur Mastermind Community receive real-time advice, encouragement, and accountability to help them reach their goals, inspired this podcast episode. The comment that caught my eye was from a Youpreneur member who said she wanted to become a higher paid speaker by the end of the year.
The problem with her goal was the fact that it was far too vague. She needed to get down to the nitty-gritty details such as how much she wanted to get paid, how she was going to do it and when. Asking her these questions forced her to go back to the drawing board and start reverse-engineering her big goal into a set of smaller, more manageable targets that she could actually achieve.
This podcast episode is all about how to break down your big goals, because if you do…trust me…you’ll achieve so much more!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Breaking down bigger goals into smaller goals can help you achieve MORE
- Create a timeline of attainable tasks with realistic deadlines
- Avoid setting yourself up for failure by giving yourself enough time to achieve your smaller goals
- Reverse-engineering your big goal into smaller steps will keep your mind focused and prevent you from giving up
- Revisiting your goals each month helps to keep yourself on track
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Buy your ticket to the Youpreneur Summit
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!