Online video is huge. We know this. Yet so many small business owners that I sit down and chat with, still haven’t got started utilizing the power of web video and what it can do to catapult their brand, marketing message – and ultimately… profits.
I’ve also been a fan of video, and as you might remember from Episode 5 of the New Business Podcast, where I sat down with YouTube expert James Wedmore, the importance of small business owners, and solopreneurs using video in their overall marketing strategy has never been more important as it is today. This that episode with James, I’ve received so many questions and pleads (practically!) for more information on getting started with online video marketing. So, I decided to bring on my personal ‘Video Yoda’, Gideon Shalwick.
Gideon is THE GUY I go to when it comes to everything and anything video related. He rocks the socks of video. Plain and simple.
In This Episode
- Why, as business owners, we should get going with online video.
- What you need to get started shooting online videos.
- Lights, Camera, Mic and more inside tips and tricks.
- How to create strong CTA’s (call to action’s) in your video.
- Gideon’s Splasheo company and have it’s changing the online video world!
- Gideon’s #1 tip to doing business in the new economy.
- Much more!
- Spalsheo – Gideon’s company that create’s the cool intro’s and outro’s I use in my videos – click HERE to see how great these look!
- Gideon’s free 96-page, ‘Rapid Video Blogging’ guide (a must download!)
- The 7-Day New Business Bootcamp
Click here to Rate the podcast in iTunes (Thank You!)
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU - You rock!
As I mentioned in my intro in this episode, Gideon really is my personal video Yoda. He is THE master of shooting, editing, breaking down and utilizing video to help create mailing lists, convert viewers to visitors, to subscribers, to customers. If you want to get serious about online video, then I strongly suggest you do TWO things immediately after listening to this episode of the podcast:
- Head over to Gideon’s site and grab hold of his ‘Rapid Video Blogging’ guide.
- Read the thing! Cover to cover.
Free Transcript Download
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to The New Business Podcast, just use the links below:
Do you have any burning questions when it comes to online video? If so, comment below and I’ll ask Gideon to pop over and answer them for you. And he WILL – because he rocks!