Hi everyone – firstly, this is going out on Christmas Eve, so I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. The love and support you’ve shown to me, my work, my companies and my overall ‘mission’ here at the CD HQ over the last few months since launching has been unbelievable.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
Following the first episode of the podcast, it’s my pleasure to publish this second session. I know you’ll enjoy it just as much! And, please let me know what you think in the comments below, okay?
As an entrepreneur, I am always looking to connect with other like-minded people that truly love doing what they do for a living. My guest in this episode of the New Business Podcast is one of those people!
Scott Fox has written a number of books, travels around the world speaking, runs several online businesses and simply oozes the entrepreneurial spirit – plus, he’s as smart as he is enthusiastic about the whole thing, too. I just love the guy!
In this episode, Scott and I sit down to talk about what makes us entrepreneurs tick. In the intro, I even go into the catalyst being me quitting my last ever job and moving into the entrepreneurial mindset. You’ll thoroughly enjoy the chat, and I’m sure it’ll get a lot of you thinking about where you want to be, going into the New Year, too.
In This Episode
- How to truly act on an ‘idea’, and the first few steps to take.
- How to internet has changed everything – and why you need to embrace it.
- The importance of finding a balance between passion and profit.
- Scott’s ‘Click Millionaire’ book and it’s Career Quadrants.
- Why solving a problem has the most dramatic effect on your success.
- How content marketing is going to completely change the business world.
- Scott’s #1 tip to doing business in the new economy.
- Much more!
- Scott’s ‘Click Millionaires’ Book
- ClickMillionaires.com (Forum, etc.)
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- BlogWorld (now New Media Expo)
- The 7-Day New Business Bootcamp
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU - You rock!
It’s hard to believe that the first real ‘lifestyle design’ book, The 4-Hour Workweek has been around 5-years, or so. What Scott’s done with Click Millionaires, however, has taken it to another level, I feel.
Everything from the aforementioned ‘Career Quadrants’, right the way down to the ‘Business Niche Identification Method’, it all game-changing stuff. I thoroughly suggest you check out what Scott is up to, along with the book and the online community he’s building around it’s success, too.
Free Transcript Download
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to The New Business Podcast, just use the links below:
What changes are YOU making going into the New Year, when it comes to the way you’ve been working, and how you’re now going to attack being the busy entrepreneur that you no doubt are? Comment below – I’d love to hear from you!