Last month I published my first ever monthly entrepreneur report. I got some really good feedback from a lot of people on it, and so I’m excited to publish this, my second ‘Ducker Digest’ – a rundown of everything I’ve been through in the last month, lessons learned, wins, losses and a look at the upcoming month and whats in store.
I don’t publish these reports to gloat, or to ‘show off’ in any way. There are lots of other entrepreneurs that are out there that are overall more successful than me. I publish them because:
- They’re a great way to keep myself on track, in regards to my goals and overall business aspirations.
- I think that that ‘fly on the wall’ approach to showing how to ‘get sh*t done’ is a great way to learn.
- It’s just a lot of fun to put ‘em together!
With each report I’ll be focusing on three key areas:
- Important Happenings This Month
- Lessons Learned This Month
- Plans for Next Month
So, without further ado, let’s start breaking it down.