In the world of online business there aren’t too many people that truly stand out for all the RIGHT reasons.
My guest on this third episode of the New Business Podcast, however, is one of those rare occurrences! In the last 4-years, Pat Flynn has carved out a very loyal, committed following from the general ‘noise’ of the internet. A following that allows him to enjoy recurring revenues in his business, amounting to $50,000 a month, upwards!
He’s done this through smart marketing tactics, massive amounts of online content and a philosophy that he coined that is simply known as ‘Be Everywhere‘. Couple this together with his overall transparency when it comes to his business in general, and you’ve got someone that really does stand out from the online entrepreneurial crowd.
Pat and I are very good friends and we have a lot of fun in this episode – but, believe me, the content you’re about to consume amounts to a huge game-changer for your business. Enjoy.
In this episode, you’ll find out:
- Why ‘Being Everywhere’ is so important in today’s online world.
- How Pat has built some an amazingly loyal community of fans.
- The secret ‘sweet spot’ for online video length and getting started.
- How podcasting has built his confidence and helped with public speaking.
- How Pat uses Facebook to extend and build relationships, and not ‘promote’.
- Why Amazon Kindle eBook’s are also included in the ‘Be Everywhere’ mindset.
- Pat’s #1 tip to doing business in the new economy.
- Much more!
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Pat’s Facebook Page
- Pat’s YouTube Channel
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast on iTunes
- BlogWorld Expo (now New Media Expo)
- Pat’s ‘Double Take’ on stage! (Thanks to Cliff Ravenscraft for the clip!)
- The 7-Day New Business Bootcamp
Pat is obviously a big inspiration to the blogging community. As someone that continues to pursue different angles and ways to get in front of new audiences, etc., he’s surely on the right track to continued business success.
But the big takeaway here, for me anyway, as a fellow business owner is the importance of truly being everywhere, as Pat puts it. The power behind this philosophy in today’s market just cannot and should not be ignored. Go and do likewise, everyone – it’s time to get busy!
Free Transcript Download
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to The New Business Podcast, just use the links below:
Did you enjoy my chat with Pat? If so, please pick out ONE highlight and mention it below, along with what you’ll be doing on the back of listening in on this particular episode. Thanks for the support.